New restaurants

Placer High’s open campus offers many off campus restaurants for students to eat at. With the closing of the Pizza Place, the new Italian restaurant, Tre Pazzi, took its place. Even though it does not offer quick service like the Pizza Place, it still serves great food.

“It was very loud when I first walked in, but the people were very heart warming. I could tell that I quickly became part of the family,” stated Dylan Limaninck, who ordered the Chicken Parmesan. “It was delicious, and the best chicken parmesan I have ever tasted”.

But for the students that don’t have time for a sit down lunch, there are plenty of other options in Auburn. Located in walking distances from Placer are restaurants such as Taco Tree, Tango Frozen Yogurt, Mongolian BBQ, Burney’s Hot Dogs, A-Town Deli and Ninja Sushi.

Taco Tree has gained huge popularity due to its close proximity to the campus. It also supplies great food and a pleasant atmosphere to eat at.

“I love how close it is and that the food is muy bueno,” exclaimed Placer senior Andrew Naleway, long time supporter of Taco Tree.

However, even new restaurants have been doing exceptionally well, such as Tango and Local Heroes. Numerous students find Tango Frozen Yogurt a quick and delicious lunch destination.

“I like the vast variety of the flavors and also the niceness of the shop,” stated Placer High senior TC Conlee.

Moreover, the eating opportunities expand if one has a driver’s license and can drive. There are plenty of restaurants to choose from near the Foresthill exit such as Taco Bell, McDonald’s, Burger King, and many more.

“I like the employee staff, especially the worker nick-named Sugar Daddy and I also enjoy the chicken tenders” stated Keith Quinn.

There are plenty of places to eat around placer for the students of Placer High