Local gas station a popular hang out for students at lunch

Placer High School students do a lot to help and support local businesses. From advertisement in ads in Placer’s Hillmen Messenger, to crowding their restaurants for lunch, students are a big help to keeping their favorite places in business. One of these places is the Beacon gas station.
Many Placer students go to this gas station during lunch time to buy snacks and drinks. Bob has worked for two years at the Beacon, Auburn Gas and Food.
“Kids give good business, really good business,” Bob stated.
When passing by the Beacon at lunch, students crowd the gas station parking lot and the line for food inside the store goes out the door.
“The store is always crowded, but we service all the kids within 35 minutes,” Bob added.
“I like the Beacon. It’s usually crowded, but the line goes pretty fast, stated sophomore Zach Aleci.
“Fifty or sixty students hang out in the parking lot at lunch, but 90% of the gas station regular customers, not students, know not to show up between 12:30 and 1:00 because of the overcrowded store. The business is not affected badly, though, because of the students,” Bob stated. “There is no difficulty for the customer, but when they forget and come when the students are here, they have some difficulty.”
“When I was a freshman I went there every day after school at 3:00 because my friends went there,” stated junior Jesiah Stedman.
Many students use the Beacon as a place to sit and hangout with friends.
Placer High School students consistently give the Beacon their loyal service.
“I went to the Beacon a couple of times when I was a freshman. It was always really packed,” junior Ashley Noder stated.
However, there have been a few misfortunes in the past.
“There are some problems with the students stealing. We always catch them though and talk to them,” stated Bob. “They never get away with stealing.”
Many students take advantage of the low priced candies and drinks at the Beacon and enjoy going there for their lunch time. Placer students fill the gas station with hungry costumers and never fail to crowd the store.