Powderpuff streaking prank merely a harmless joke

On Tuesday night at the exciting Powderpuff football game, the crowd went wild with laughter at the hilarious sight that was displayed in the last suspenseful two minutes of the game. Two male students were seen at the Powderpuff game, running across the field,  in only a thong and masks that showed president Obama’s and former president Bush’s face, recreating a scene in the movie ‘Point Break’.

“I looked up and thought, ‘Here we go again,’” said school president Hannah Peterson when asked about the streakers at Tuesday nights game. The streakers are a popular subject to talk about at school, for most people thought it was very funny. The Cops head coach Conor Grey had a good look at what happened that night.

“I was trying to call a play for defense, and two guys ran through the play in man thongs and masks and all the girls on the sidelines went silent.” said Grey who thought the whole situation was extremely funny.

Nobody got hurt, and it was all just an innocent laugh by those involved and those who were lucky enough to witness the site. It made the already exciting game even more exciting, making many to look forward to what other crazy antics is to come in this hectic homecoming week.