Questions arise as Auburn spending rises

Auburn has been spending a considerable amount of money, but more funding to the fire station and a new animal shelter might have to wait.

In the past year or two, theAuburninvesting has been through the roof. A new building complex was made not too long ago, and it has not yet reached a reasonable amount of customers. The cost was very high and the revenue is low. The buildings did provide more jobs, but it is certain that they might go out of business in the future, and those workers will be unemployed.

“Every time I drive past the new complex all I see are empty parking spaces,” claimsAuburnresident Paul Beckly.

Auburnis now spending even more money after wasting more money on buildings. The city is planning on funding the fire station. Funding the fire station is not recommended to survive the hardships thatCaliforniahas been facing. The funding would increase the amount of advanced equipment that the fire fighters would receive and that could help save more lives. The fire fighters already have the equipment that they need to rescue people, but they may need other equipment.Auburncould fund the equipment that could make life in the station easier like better rooms, beds, food, and better health care to come with it.

A new animal shelter built inAuburnwould hold many animals for people to come and pick up a new pet. There are many businesses which are into the animal sales including: Incredible pets, Petco, Pet Xing, and many others. A new animal shelter could mean new jobs forAuburnresidence and this shelter could be a productive business. This could be worth the cost, but it might end up as another failure and waste of money. That is the problem that the city ofAuburnmust avoid to grow.

The point is that the cost of these two purchases would be costly, but it could increase the amount of jobs thatAuburnresidence could get. The new shelter would earn revenue, but it could be a failure and the business might get closed right away. More funding to the fire fighters would have its benefits like: increasing the amount of workers, better working areas, and maybe even more lives saved. The cons would be a large amount of money would have to go into this funding.